Saturday, January 2, 2016

Submitting the Heck Out of 2016


Yeah, so I just submitted two stories for publication today. "Meanwhile, at the End of the World..." is the story that didn't win the Writers Digest Popular Fiction Awards. I sent that to Tor.com, continuing to aim high instead of wallowing in my self-pity. "Save Often" is the story I wrote after my Christmas story crashed and burned thanks to technology. I sent that to Daily Science Fiction.

Can't wait to get those rejection notices! Keep your fingers crossed!

Happy New Year

3 comments:

  1. "Decline" not rejection. It's their lose, and their readers. One day they'll rue their decline (multiple meanings intended).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep swinging for the fence Robert, you got this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Full metal nerd jacket to the bone. Go! Robert!

    ReplyDelete